You have to wonder how many rituals, forms, and arrangements there must be in Feng Shui and you’re not wrong to think that there are a lot! However, you’ll learn on this post the very foundation of the ways of Feng Shui. We’ll talk about the main basic parts so that you can truly understand the importance and true ways of Feng Shui.
Starting with the basics is inevitably how we do things in our lives and Feng Shui is no different. Though it might seem and feel difficult at first( as it always does if you’re still starting ), don’t feel too overwhelmed and always think of the biggest reason what made you start learning about Feng Shui. Dedication is always the key and once you have that, understanding Feng Shui won’t be a problem.
So we’ll start with these basic Feng Shui elements:
* Five Elements – Wood, Fire, Earth, Water, and Metal. These are the five elements of Feng Shui. These five are dependent on the factors of the things that you are trying to attract in your life. Like for example, a certain element may need to be stronger on some parts of your home if you want to implement a peaceful feel. And that element may need to be weaker if you want to evoke an energetic Feng Shui feel in your home.
* Birth Element – Besides the Five elements of Feng Shui, there is also a specific Feng Shui element, called the personal Feng Shui Birth Element, that is determined by the Feng Shui element of your birth year. Your Birth Element helps determine the Feng Shui of your home. For example, if your personal Feng Shui Birth Element is Wood, you would be wise to avoid strong Fire and Metal Feng Shui element colors and decor items in your home.
* Ba-Gua – Basically, the Ba-Gua is the Feng Shui energy map of your space that shows you which areas of your home or office are connected to specific areas of your life. It is one of the main tools that is used in Feng Shui to analyze the energy of any given space, be it home, office or garden. It is the compass to activate the energy map in your place.
* Air and Light of Good Quality – You should have this in your home in order to master the Feng Shui principles. In order to operate this principle, it’s a good idea to allow natural light into your home. The windows should be open on a frequent basis. If you’re a plant lover, invest in some air purifying plants for Feng Shui.
* Get Rid of Clutter – You should discard everything that doesn’t mean anything to you or reminds you of bad events or feelings in your life. If you have a lot of clutter, all of it can’t be removed overnight. After it’s done, you will feel like a heavy burden has been removed from your shoulders. This is a very important thing to do because you will have a release. It will also be easier for you to move to the next phase.